Skip to main content

Last year when I was using DocuSign to verify signatures in Jotforms, I only used a couple envelopes.

Now, each person is using an envelope.

How do I setup Docusign to allow 100, or max number, of signature verification before using an envelope.

I do not know until they are used, who will be using them.

Dave

Hello @boianovich ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are using Jotforms integrated with DocuSign to send your forms. However, to better understand your request, can you provide more information?

Are you in need of more envelopes for your account (so that you can send more through Jotforms)? 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

I need to be able to have multiple signatures verified per one envelope.

I read somewhere that an envelope can hold up to 100 signatures?

I would like to be able to do that. Have 100 (or docusign limit) verified per envelope.

I was able to do that last year without changing any settings.

Hello @boianovich ,

Thank you for reaching back.

Well, I’m not sure about Jotforms, but DocuSign allows up to 99 recipients in a single envelope and around 30,000 fields in an account. Signatures fields are considered to be a field. This would be true for all accounts so it should not cause any issues as long as the limit is not exceeded.

Usually, to validate signatures, other users use a third party application such as Adobe.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Hello @boianovich ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,