Skip to main content

I registered to have the 3rd party process our background checks and I had a virtual inspection 3 weeks ago. I later received this email stating that our contract has been voided. What does this mean

DISA Global Solutions voided Global HR Research, a DISA Company's Service Agreement for Rockville Internal Medicine Group.

Global HR Research, a DISA Company's Service Agreement for Rockville Internal Medicine Group has been voided for the following reason:
Envelope has expired.

Hello,

The envelope was sent for signature but was never signed, and thus it was voided because it reached the time limit. I recommend resending the envelope and effectively communicating with the customer to see if it is in their spam filter.

Very respectfully,

Justin Jiang

Hi @Scrawford24,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.