Skip to main content

Hello,

I have about 200 documents that I need to send for signature to about 200 recipients.

Each recipient has its own document. Once the recipient has signed on the document it needs to go to an additional signer.

Is there a way to achieve this using bulk send?

I read the How to guides, but they are talking about sending the same document...

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bulk send typically revolves around the Use Case of the same document being sent to different Recipients. Can you provide more details around why or how the document per individual is different? Is it the same basic document but needs to have say the Recipients Name or phone number in a certain area specific to that individual. If the document you need to attach is significantly different in content such as perhaps Terms and Conditions or some other Agreement text information then Bulk Send may not be useful, but please provide more details around the documents.

Hi,

Thank you for your response!

The documents are significantly different from one another as they contain personal agreements and other relevant data of this individual (for example, summary table of the commissions earned during the last year).

Thank you in advance.

I believe the Bulk Send works off the premise of a singular document, but can accommodate for custom data within that singular document such as Name, email, phone number, or even custom fields. However, if the document differs greatly between Recipients then it seems to me that requires individual envelopes instead of using Bulk Send. Of course, perhaps trying to standardize the form so that it could be used for Bulk Send might be a consideration or at least grouping like documents. So instead of one Bulk Send you could do 3 sets based on groups with similar document.

Thank you!