Skip to main content

I have a business account in Docusign. The address in the profile is our correct address where the business has been located for 3 years.  However, I notice that on signature certificates, the address for our business shown is one we were at, 3 years ago.  The profile is correct and has been for 3 years, but all summary documents are recording an old address and I have no idea how to change that - other than updating the profile.  But it is already correct.  Hope you can help ta.

the completed envelope information can’t change. the profile change only affect the new or ongoing envelope.

Thank you. But we changed our profile 3 years ago. The address shown in the envelope remains the old address. 

Do you mean recipient email address in envelope? could you take a screenshot of the profile and envelope where the email is different?

Hello @AlexHarris ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Are you the admin on the account? If so, can you check if the address is correct under Settings > Account Profile > Account address: Update your Docusign billing address 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Thank you Nathaly, yes I am admin and yes the address in profile is correct per the screenshots attached to earlier post.  The address in the profile has been correct for 3 years now. 

For some reason this change of address on the account profile has not come through to envelopes. 

Hello @AlexHarris ,

According to the images you provided you are going to:

1. Profile picture/ initials on the top right corner
  2. Manage profile

When you are on the home page you should be able to see the tabs “Home”, “Agreements”, “Templates”, “Reports” and “Settings” (this last one only shows if you are an admin) as shown in the below image.

If you do not see this last option it means you are not an admin and you would need to contact the one who is, if you don’t know who they are, please contact your Help Desk or IT Department.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Hello @AlexHarris ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Yes frustrating that updating the profile address does not update the account billing address, and instead of using the profile address on envelope stamps it uses the billing address!  Now corrected. 

@AlexHarris So as @nathaly.monge told you update: Settings > Account Profile > Account address: Update your Docusign billing address , than it ok? Does your account is the sender? thanks.

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.