Skip to main content

I would like to prevent the document from being sent to me as an e-mail attachment after a successful signature run. 
Concrete case: I send a document to another person for signature. They sign and then I receive the file as an e-mail attachment. I don't want that. Ideally, there should be a notification that the document has been signed, but without the signed document. Unfortunately, I can't find this setting option. Do you have any tips for me? 
Thank you very much.

@Tim There is an Account level setting that as a DocuSign Admin can be disabled but this affects ALL envelopes sent from the account. Go to Settings > Signing Settings and locate at the bottom the checkbox that reads “Attach documents to completion email”. If you do not see this checkbox then it may be due to the Account Type or was not enabled by DocuSign on the Account and you would need to contact DocuSign Support.  When disabled this turns off all attachments to completed envelope notifications.

Hello @Tim ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!