Skip to main content

Hello,

Could you please inform me on how to change the date from US (MM/DD/YYYY) to European format (DD/MM/YYYY) on my “to be signed” documents?

Thanking you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Hello @amarqueton,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you would like to change the date on your documents to reflect DD/MM/YYYY.

If you are using Date Signed fields, to change the format, you would need help from the account admin. They would need to go to Settings > Signing Settings and change the formatting under Document Date and Time Format.

Once that is done, for any in progress documents you would need to correct the envelope, remove the field and re-add it. Please note that once an envelopes has been completed, no further alteration can be made. 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @amarqueton ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello - I have a similar question.  We were able to configure the language and date format preferred for EU staff.  When inserting the date field in to a document to be signed the language is English, even though we want it to be in French for example, 17-Mai-2024 rather than 17-May-2024.

For now we used a text box and typed the date.  Please advise if there is a way to format the date in the desired language.

@Lisa Ebron 

In your Regional Settings for the account, you might want to confirm these settings as well.

Thank you - I will take a look there.

Hi,

I also have a question regarding the date format.

I already set up the format to be DD/MM/YYYY. However, it always show the date as MM/DD/YYYY whenever we sign. Even when I change the format, the outcomes are the same.

Can you please advise?

@gvest - If you are an Admin on your account, you will be able to make the changes to the Regional settings.   That screen capture you sent was for your date and time format under your personal preferences for your account.  The Admin in your account might have also restricted changes.