Skip to main content

Has anyone experienced that the count of items for 'action required' on the dashboard is different than the number of items displaying in the 'Action Required' view? In the past when I have seen this, it has resolved itself overnight. But I have a user who is telling me that it has been incorrect for "a while". I'm not exactly sure how long that is, but definitely more than an overnight refresh/update.

Thank you.

Susan

@srlee Yes, I field a DocuSign case about a month ago when this was brought to my attention.

DocuSign Support confirmed this was a known product issue.  Product issue EMT-1791, Quickviews for Waiting For Others and Action Required is incorrect. 

No time for resolution provided but at least you know this is an issue that they are looking to resolve in a future release.

Came to ask about this very issue - glad to hear it’s already on the radar.

Hi @srlee, and @JBingham,

I hope you are doing well.

@David.Schmitz’s reference to ticket ID EMT-1791 as being the main tracker of this product issue is accurate.

Our engineering team is aware of the situation and is actively working to implement a fix as soon as possible. 

However, we cannot offer an expected resolution date yet. Once the solution to the issue has been rolled out, the news will be shared through our Product Release Notes, provided below:

Release Notes

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!