Skip to main content

We have randomly stopped receiving our daily ‘envelope sent’ report and it is coming up with this message. Can anyone advise why or how we go about fixing this to continue receiving the reports?

@Zoe I was digging through some past posts and articles and this stood out to me the most.  

“Note: As an administrator, when you close a user's account membership, any scheduled reporting provisioned under the user will be deleted. Administrators cannot see other users scheduled reporting settings. If your account is reliant on a scheduled report and you are not the sender, you may want to confirm who is before closing the user.”

I would reach out to your DocuSign Admin with this information to see if perhaps the Scheduled Report was deactivated, a User may have been closed that created this scheduled report and that report was therefore deleted.

Hi @Zoe,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!