Skip to main content

I'm new to DocuSign. I sent a "test" to myself and received notification in DocuSign upon signing the document but I also received an email in my Inbox with the document (pdf) attached. I need a way to send a document securely and receive it back, signed, securely not via email.

Is there a setting I'm not seeing that I can configure?

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

To clarify, are you referring to removing the option to receive the pdf copy in the email?

Or sent the envelope without using the email delivery?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I'm good with a notice saying the document has been signed and is available on the DocuSign portal but I do not want the document to come into my inbox. I assume there's an easy way to set that up, but I couldn't find it. Appreciate the help!

Hello,

Thank you for the clarification.

You will need to edit the Signing Settings, review the Delivery settings and modify them as needed.

The option that you are looking for is Attach documents to completion email. When selected all the completed documents are included in the completed email sent to senders and signers as PDF file attachments. To include the Certificate of Completion along with the documents, you must also select the setting Attach certificate of completion to envelope.

Define Signing Settings

More information at https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=fur1583277359739.html&_LANG=enus.

Best regards,

I’m really struggling. And appreciate your help! I can’t seem to find Signing Settings. I watched a tutorial which has Settings on the main menu but that doesn’t display for me.

bcid:image001.png@01D99915.D20B0200]

Hello,

To confirm, are you the account Admin? if not you will need to reach the Admin of the account.

If you are the account Admin please create a case with DocuSign Support to review your account configuration.

How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center?

Best regards,