Skip to main content

DocuSign is regenerating and sending ‘Completed’ emails that were sent and completed 2 days ago and it is really confusing out customers!

Hello, @Amy Z 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

By default, Docusign eSignature does not resend emails for envelopes in the Completed status.

Are you using any API integration or is your eSignature connected with any other application?

If this problem persists, you need to open a ticket with our Support team:

1. Site to open a Support case: https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport?language=en_US
  2. How to open a case step-by-step: https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/How-Do-I-Open-a-Case-in-the-DocuSign-Support-Center?language=en_US

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

We are experiencing the same issue right now company wide. 

@Alexandre.Augusto, I work with Amy and we did some troubleshooting this morning.  This is happening across multiple folks using Docusign to create envelopes. We are all using the DocuSign directly to generate envelopes. The sequence of events are, an envelope goes through it’s normal process and the final recipient gets the completion email from DocuSign into their inbox. A couple of days later, those same emails are re-sent or it appears as they are resent. This is all through Outlook 365 on an Outlook 365 client. The timestap in the email shows 2 times, the second received date from a few days later and the original received date. Very strange. I am attaching an image showing this. The timestaps are different.

Hello, @Amy Z@Tiffany, and @Tduran 

I just investigated that internally. Our engineering & support teams are investigating that, it seems a bug, if so, they will fix soon. 

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

Hello @Amy Z ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!