Skip to main content

Client is being asked to log in to sign a document - in 4 years this has never happened before

Hello, @keith f 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

I’d suggest to you ask your Docusign eSignature Admin if was changed in the settings of your account the Login Requirement Security options. By default, No Login is required to the signers, however if the Admin changed the settings then your signers will need to login for signing envelopes.

See the figure with the available options then ask to your Admin how that’s is configured for your account:

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

thank you - ive tried to find a contact # for docusign and there isnt one available . 

Our association pays for us to use dotloop for free - guess i might just switch over and stop paying for docusign. 

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Regarding the Docusign Support number, you may contact our support team by opening a new support case, or by calling:

• Please see the following announcement regarding important changes to
Docusign Live Inbound Phone Support:
https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Upcoming-Changes-to-Live-Inbound-
Phone-Support?language=en_US

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!