Skip to main content

I have a user who had to adopt a new signature after a recent update on the DocuSign mobile app. His signature came up as a squiggle and now he is unable to figure out how to change this signature on the mobile app. A support article I came across for changing signatures said that this isn't supported on the DocuSign Android or iOS app. Is there any workaround to this so he can adopt a new signature and not have the squiggle signature going forward when he signs via the mobile app?

Easiest answer is to just tell him to log in from a computer and change it there outside of mobile. 

But I'm curious is he trying to change his signature while  signing an envelope, or change it from inside his DocuSign account using the mobile app? If the former then he should have no problem selecting the signature point and choosing a different signature style (unless limited by the (https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/ndse-admin-guide-signature-adopt-config) Signature Adoption Configuration of the sending account). If he's trying to change it in his account directly and the app isn't letting him, that seems weird but I'd go with the support article you found saying that it isn't an option and just have him do it on a desktop. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks Andrew. I sent him the instructions to change it via his desktop login. I think he was trying to change it via the mobile app. I appreciate the information. I'll have him try via desktop.