Skip to main content

Hi, 

I need to change/add an email address for a user/group. I need the email address when sending to appear with the group email and not the individual. Please advise

Hello, @JBRAGA 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

You can do that using a Signing Group. There is an option to add an alternate email address. 

See the details on this article:
Signing Groups Overview
https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=znw1583277367219.html&_LANG=enus

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

Hi @JBRAGA,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

i just need to add a new recipient email to contacts. How do I do this. No option in Add Recipient dropdown

Hi @Kek,

Thank you for sharing your issue.

You can add new contacts to your address book in My Preferences>Address Book>Add Contact.

For more details on this process, see:

Manage Contacts

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!