Skip to main content

I CHANGED JOBS. I CAN STILL ACCESS MY ACCOUNT.

HOW CAN I CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS?

I'VE TRIED E-MAIL ADDRESS UPDATE IN MY PROFILE, BUT IT GIVES NO OPTION, AS IT ASKS TO GET A CODE FROM THE CANCELLED E-MAIL ADDRESS.

THE REASON TO CHANGE THE E-MAIL ADDRESS IS BECAUSE I STILL HAVE CREDIT ATTACHED TO IT. OTHERWISE, I WOULD JUST OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT WITH A NEW E-MAIL  ADDRESS.

CAN YOU TRANSFER EXISTING CREDIT TO A NEW ACCOUNT?

THANKS.

@Yulz

You will need access to the current email address to invoke an email address change in Docusign due to security. Image if this wasn’t the case and someone gets access to your Docusign account and can simple change it to their email address without you confirming.

The Docusign subscription is connected to the account, so changing the email address will not have an impact on the purchased plan and you can continue to continue Docusign eSignature with the different email address. 

If you changed job and the subscription was with your previous company, which paid for it, you cannot transfer it to a new account that you use and the other company paid for. I assume you were not the only user, so they will probably close your user account and assign the seat to someone else.

Hi @Yulz,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

I am having the same trouble. I cannot access my old work email, but paid for a one year subscription. With my password, and name I assumed I could change it. How do I resolve this?

Hi @MarcoMoto,

Thank you for following up.

You will need to gain access to the email related to your account in order to verify your identity and get the option to update your email. There is no way to workaround this behavior at this moment.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it is the way in which the system is designed in order to protect your information.

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Looks like I’m out of luck and the money I spent on this account. Now, how do I avoid auto renewal? I may need to cancel the credit card I used for this account. 

Hi @MarcoMoto,

Thank you for following up.

DocuSign Support can assist in cancelling the account related to your credit card. To do so, please create a case and have a Support Expert look closely at your setup. 

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you cannot open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. If needed, you may call us at one of the phone numbers listed here:

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!