Skip to main content

I recently purchased Docusign as the business owner. I will not be using Docusign myself, but I want my two employees to be able to use it. I have assigned one employee and they can now use it, but I can’t find a way to remove myself as a user and add the 2nd employee. I have tried to update my email address to the employees address and then use the verification code she is sent to validate the request, but it won’t work. And I can’t get Docusign support to help me out. Very disappointing. I would greatly appreciate any support someone can provide. Thank you!

@Fenn 

As an Admin on your account, you cannot make changes to your own profile. To close your account, follow these steps:

1. Assign another user as the Admin on your account.
  2. Ask the new Admin to close your account.

​Hi @Fenn,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Thanks John! That worked. Kind of a weird set up by Docusign. I am the business owner and would like to control the account, but I will not be using the account. But, I always seem to want things to work differently than they do. But, THANK YOU for the great and helpful answer!