Skip to main content

Hi,  Once in Docusign how do I change a designation of a person that was inserted incorrectly 

Hello, @Noor 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

If you are the Sender of the envelope then you can Correct it, if the envelope isn’t in Completed status.

Correcting an envelope permits to the sender does changes for those whom not signed yet the document. The Sender can change the recipient’s name and email, add/remove recipients, add new documents, and change signing fields in the document for those whom didn’t sign it yet.

Let me know if I answered your question.

Best,

Alexandre

Thanks Alexandre

What is need is  to change their title and it does all ow me at all. if you can reach out to me via hangout then maybe you can view the document together.

@Noor

If you used the “Title” field in Docusign eSignature, this is a taken from the profile of the recipient of entered manually if not present on their profile.

You cannot change the value, even as the sender. Solely the recipient it able to provide a different value when he is signing the document. After the recipient has completed their action, it cannot be changed anymore (neither by the recipient nor the sender).

If you have the setting “Write initial value when sending an envelope” active in your account, this reflects the current value stored in the profile of the recipient and he may update it when signing.

Hi @Noor,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!