Skip to main content

After everyone has signed an uploaded document I need the certification of completion to say “passed” not just “completed” is this possible?

Hi @jwilliams !
It’s not possible to edit this information in Certificate of Completion. The “completed” information means one of DocuSign envelope status.

How about adding an option where clients can verify their signatures using knowledge-based authentication. How can I go about adding that to required signers?

How about adding an option where clients can verify their signatures using knowledge-based authentication. How can I go about adding that to required signers?

Hi @jwilliams !

Knowledge-Based Authentication (KBA) is one of the Recipient Authentication methods that DocuSign offering to improve the recipient validation. You can find all current Recipient Authentications available in this article below:
What kinds of Recipient Authentication are available?

Talking about Knowledge-Based Authentication (KBA) specifically, this method challenge signers with questions based on their public records, such as their current home address. You can find more information and availability in this article below:

Knowledge-Based Authentication (KBA)

Verify Your Identity Using Knowledge-Based Authentication (KBA)

To use this method, the sender must set up this configuration during the sending process, as showed in this image below:

If this option is not available, you (as an eSignature Admin) must check:

1. if the Recipient Authentication Settings is allowed (Settings > Security Settings > Recipient Authentication Settings, option 1 or 2)
  2. check if the KBA is enabled in your account (Settings > Identity Verification > DocuSign Knowledge-Based Authentication). If you can’t see this option, may your account plan doesn’t have this option included. You can reach out to the customer support team asking them to include it or check about a possible upgrade.

Hi @jwilliams,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.