Skip to main content

I have recently downloaded the Docusign app on Teams. So far I am impressed at how efficient it is. However, watching ths video from Docusign on youtube: DocuSign eSignature for Microsoft Teams (youtube.com)

When you click download the “certificate of authentication” appears in the download.

However, when I download, all i get is the signed document. Is there a setting I am missing? If i can get the certificate of completion in Teams, can it also be a separate PDF?

If i click “other actions” there is the option to “view certificate” but it opens in a new pop up and says my session has ended.

• Can download the certificate of completion and signed document together in teams as either a single PDF or separate PDFs?
  • When clicking the option thats in “other actions” why do I get sent to a page saying my session has ended?

Hello @JonPG1988,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the document downloaded is not showing the certificate of completion, I understand you are looking for the certificate of completion to be added to the document and `why the session ends when clicking other actions.

• Regarding the Certificate of completion, it is most likely due to the fact that the option “Attach certificate of completion to envelope” is not selected under, Settings > Signing Settings (you would need help from your admin to enable this directly in the DocuSign account): Envelope Delivery
  • It only downloads as combined, if you need it in separate files, you would need to log in to DocuSign directly and download it form there.
  • Regarding the “other actions” issue, does this happen if you use a different device?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @JonPG1988 ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!