Skip to main content

I’m having issues integrating docusign into my power pages test environment.

I was trying the developer account, followed the setup, but can’t enable the e-signature.
Am I missing something?

Would be grateful if anyone could help :)​​​​

Hello @FelixNie,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, to clarify was this https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-pages/admin/set-up-docusign-integration, the guide that you followed?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hello @Christopher.Alpizar,

yes that is the guide if followed. I used the docusign developer account for testing purposes.
Everything else seems to be working individually, just not the integration into power pages.

Kind regards

Felix

Something might be wrong with the integration in my environment.

Every guide depicts a description and publisher for the integration, however mine looks like this:

Could this be the cause? Some issue with the integration in my dynamics environment?

Hello @FelixNie,

Thank you for reaching back, it would be best to create a case and have a Microsoft specialized support agent review your current configuration to determine the cause and provide you with a proper resolution, the case is needed because Private Identifiable Information might be needed and that information cannot be disclosed in this public forum. To open a support case in the Docusign Support Center, go to the "Get Support" section and select "Open a Support Case". Log in using your Docusign credentials and select a case subject. If you have multiple Docusign accounts, choose the appropriate account to continue. Open a case in the Docusign Support Center. If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can find below the available phone numbers to contact Customer Support: 

• Please see the following announcement regarding important changes to
    Docusign Live Inbound Phone Support:
    https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Upcoming-Changes-to-Live-Inbound-
    Phone-Support?language=en_US

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.