Skip to main content

Hello!

First time user here and looking for assistance.

I want to create an NDA document which I can send out to potential customers via a sharable link.

The recipient would then enter their full name, signature and email where requested.

I would then receive a notification that a New NDA has been signed and therefore engage.

I want to essentially avoid having to enter their emails, names etc. before sending...

Is this possible?

Also possible to have our signature already signed on the doc?

Thanks!

@Samantha.Question 

Yes.   You can create a PowerForm.  Create a PowerForm - Overview (docusign.com) 

A DocuSign PowerForm is a reusable, self-service web form that allows users to initiate signature requests without needing direct access to DocuSign. This feature enables organizations to create and manage online forms that can be filled out and signed by recipients on-demand, streamlining processes such as application submissions, consent forms, or any other scenarios requiring signed documentation. PowerForms are accessible via a unique URL, making them highly convenient for both the sender and the recipient​​.

Hi @Samantha.Question,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?  If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Hi Alejandro,

I can't find any solution that was suggested sorry.

You're the only reply i have received. thanks

Hi @Samantha.Question,

Thank you for following up.

My apologies, the solution to your use case would be our PowerForm feature With PowerForms, your business can generate on-demand, self-service documents for signature. You’ll be able to eliminate document preparation time (by using a pre-existing template), and easily pull collected data into your existing applications. A link can be generated that can be emailed, sent via SMS (on certain enterprise plans), or embedded into your website. For more details on how to use PowerForms, please click on the link below 

PowerForms Overview 

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.  

Compare eSignature plans & pricing  

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!