Skip to main content

I have two documents in my envelope, and I want to make it so that each document is it’s own section. The signer should know that these are two different documents. 

So the ideal workflow I am describing is that the signer gets the email, opens the doc, and they can go through and sign part 1. Once done, they click next, sign part 2, and then they can submit.

Is this possible?

Hello @shads6200 

so you wanna set section where user sign on first one and then second one?

Yea, thats the plan.

I must say you can use multiple signature tags but when it comes to use 2 section in one document. Signed by same user at different places using section would not be in the product feature. 

Once thing you can do use the supplement document below the main doc but signing on first section and submit and then goes for second section would not be possible.

Thanks!

I must say you can use multiple signature tags but when it comes to use 2 section in one document. Signed by same user at different places using section would not be in the product feature. 

Once thing you can do use the supplement document below the main doc but signing on first section and submit and then goes for second section would not be possible.

Thanks!

What about an embeded experience. Let’s say that I embed an envelop with multiple documents in my app, would I be able to split the envelop into various experiences on my own app? Or would it need to be different envelops?

Yes you can create envelope having multiple documents in it but you can not split envelope. and that’s true that you need different envelops. you can create having different documents. 

Thanks!

Hi @shads6200,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!