Skip to main content

I have a QR code that I will link to a 2-page Fillable PDF. (I already have the fillable PDF completed)

Users would access the PDF from the QRCode and fill it out, and electronically sign the PDF.

Once complete, the 2-page completed PDF will be emailed to my email address.

If this can be done, can you please point me to instructions on how to do this?

Thanks, Mike

@MJOConnell The fillable PDF can be uploaded to a DocuSign Template and although you already have fillable fields these will either be converted to DocuSign fields or you would need to remove those fillable fields and add DocuSign fields.  Once the Template is created, then you can create a Powerform, which provides a URL and makes this an online Template. With the URL you can then associate that URL to a QR Code.  The Powerform can also have a single Sender which can be your DocuSign user and this would provide notifications to you on envelope creation and completion. Here is more information on Powerforms.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=fwm1599252049293&topicId=cfz1595373097910.html&_LANG=enus

Thank you very much, David, and I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  This looks like a good solution to what I am trying to do and I will give it a shot.  I appreciate you taking the time to reply.