Skip to main content

I completed and uploaded the CSV File and then got an error saying “There are errors in your bulk list. If you need help fixing or formatting your list, see our help page.Help”  The errors seem to be in the Owner 1::Identification column.  I want the doucments to be SMS verified.  I have tried “Phone/Auth” I have tried “Phone/Auth.” and “SMS/Phone” and SMS/Phone.”  What syntax do I need to use in that column?

DocuSign ID Verification cannot be utilized in the Bulk Send CSV feature.https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=wtn1643071711000&topicId=xiv1578456377087.html&_LANG=enus

I don’t get it. In the link you provided it literally tells you how to set that up. It says phone/auth. But that doesn’t work. 

Hello, The sample CSV template includes an option for adding a phone number to the identification section. However, when I attempt to add it, an error occurs as described below. I kindly request your assistance in verifying this issue with our internal team, and I will follow up with you once we have more information. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hello Shaun

the correct format is Identification column SMS and PhoneNumber for your number. Please test it & let me know if you have further questions on it.

Thankyou

Sai

yes SMS worked in Owner 1::Identificatoini column and the recipients phone number in the Owner 1::PhoneNumber column.  Thanks!

Docusigns instructions on this are TERRIBLE!!

Hello Shuan

Please refer to BulkSendwithAuth for your reference.

Thanks

Sai

Hi @JFWM-Shaun,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!