Skip to main content

Our admin has given me all permissions necessary to send bulk envelopes. I see “Bulk Send” in my left hand menu of the home screen but when I go to use the template I’m trying to send to our whole company, I do not get the option to upload bulk users.

Any ideas on what the issue is?

@Sarahh49 Make sure when you select “Use” on the Template that you then select “Advanced Edit” mode in the bottom right corner, you should see the Bulk Send at that point. If you do not make sure you logout and back in after the Permission Profile was updated.

After selecting “use”, I only see “advanced options” in the upper right corner and when I select that I do not see anything about bulk send options. Maybe it’s still a permissions issue.

@Sarahh49 If you are the Template owner, go into edit on the Template and set the Template to either:

1. Quick send with advanced edit option
  1. Advanced edit only

Save the changes and try the “Use” again then either select “Advanced edit” if you set to “1” or it goes directly to Advanced Edit mode and see if you have the Bulk Send option.

Hi @Sarahh49,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I am having the same issue and none of the solutions work. I downloaded the permissions profile and I should be able to bulk send but the option does not present itself when using a template. 

Hello @kaffyk,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, is the email used to create your community user, is the same as the one as your Docusign user?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.