Skip to main content

Hi!

Is it possible to download signed bulk send documents all together or only one by one?

@Ieva V

There is no option in DocuSign eSignature Web App to bulk download documents from different envelopes at this point in time. This is independent of how the documents have been send out, meaning Bulk Send or not Bulk Send is not relevant.

It is possible to leverage the DocuSign API to achieve this or using a product like DocuSign Retrieve, which comes at an extra cost.

Hi @Ieva V,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi Michael,

Can you share some information on how to use APIs to bulk download the envelopes

@neethujkp

Sure, it is not very complicated and is typically a two step process:

1. Search for the envelopes with this API Call: Envelopes: listStatusChanges
  2. Loop through the results and make an API Call to get the document(s): EnvelopeDocuments: get

You can use any coding language and platform that can make API calls to implement this.

Thanks Michael. Much appreciated.

Hi @neethujkp,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.