Skip to main content

I frequently utilize the DocuSign Approve button within my envelopes. However, one issue of concern pertains to the Approval Action displayed in the Summary Report (Certificate of Completion). Currently, it only indicates that the action was completed without specifying that it was an Approval Action. I feel the summary report should show the signer action as Approved and DocuSign should consider this as an enhancement

Hello @neethujkp , 

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand you are looking for the Certificate to show Approved instead of completed when a signer has the Approve button and selects it.

Any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. 

If you’re a DocuSign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request directly when you’re logged into your account. You’ll be able to click the “Give Feedback” button at the bottom of the screen to submit your idea.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards, 

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Great idea @neethujkp 

Hello @neethujkp ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!