Skip to main content

Hi, my question is about the frame around DocuSign signature, being in June 2020, meaning approx. 4 years ago. Was it with the DocuSign-Signature with a speficic ID, or was it just simple signature without any frame around. This is for a certificate, which I believe is wrong, as the signature is not sourrounded by the specific Docu-Sign-label.

Thanks, this is important, as the validity of the contract would be different for sure.

@DBar The DocuSign Frame is a feature that can be enabled or disabled on an Account level basis by any of your DocuSign Account Admins.  It is possible that it was turned off and then turned on or vice versa at some point.  I can say this was a DocuSign product feature 4 years ago but I cannot tell you whether your account had it enabled or not but if you see the Frame on new envelopes and not older 4 year ago envelopes then I would assume it was enabled at some point.  Here is an article that reviews the purpose of the frame and where the setting can be found….

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=yqs1583277358930.html&_LANG=enus

There are of course a variety of other items to confirm validity including the envelope history and certificate of completion.

Hi @DBar,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.