Skip to main content

Hi there community, 

I sent an envelope document which was a retreat intake form with health info etc. to multiple participants and placed text boxes over one and another when formatting on Docusign where they needed to fill in and sign. Now that they’ve returned it, all of their answers are on top or one another and the document is not legible. Is there a way to seperate their individual answers/documents without asking them to fill it in again? 

thank you

Amy

@Amybroderick One option would be to select the three dots to the right of the envelope under your Sent folder and select “Form Data”.  This shows each individual answer represented by the corresponding Data Label of the field.  Data labels are just randomly assigned GUID values (these can be changed).  For each of the Text boxes or fields you added they should show up under Form Data as unique values so you can use that to separate answers.  However if you are looking for a way to take one envelope and separate that envelope into two envelopes with the answers being unique for each Recipient that is not possible. You would need to create new envelope for each Recipient and resend it through the workflow process.

Hi @Amybroderick,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!