Skip to main content

Hello, 

I recently migrated from the Classic DocuSign experience to the New enviroment. Upon creating a new template in the new enviroment, I noticed the abilty to set a form field to be editable by other recipients was not there. I am aware of the document markup feature, however, I am not interested in allowing our recipients to have that much control over what they can edit. Isolating the users ability to edit only fields I set as editbale is ideally what I am looking for. Is the "Allow to Edit" feature available in the New DocuSign Experience? If so, why isn't it a visible form object setting?

Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions!

NDSE "Allow to Edit" is the recipient type known as Editor in CDSE.  

NDSE "Allow recipients to edit" is the markup feature feature from CDSE.

Most fields are editable by default.  If you want to make a field read-only, click on the field and uncheck the "Required Field" box in the right sidebar.

If you want to share a field to make it editable by all signers, click on the field, expand the Collaboration section, and select the sharing options you prefer.

Does this help?

Thank you for your response. Using the Recipient Collaboaration functionality fits my use case perfectly. 

Corey