Skip to main content

I need to sign a document that is not linked to an account.  I started and did not realize I put my initials in a signature block.  The document requires a full signature.  I can not find how to change this.  Please help!

@Eric T - If you have not completed your envelope, you can click on the signature block to get this prompt.  

Then you can either clear or change your signature.

the first time i clicked on sign i created the wrong signature… now when i click on sign the signature populates and when i click again it removes the signature.  if i right click i do not get any options.  the document is not link to an account with docusign

@Eric T - Don’t right-click on the signature, regular click.

@JohnSantos when i regular click it adds the incorrect 3 letter initials and if i click again it removes them but does not give me an option to modify or adopt a new signature.

@Eric T - I see.   You don’t have a DocuSign account.   The only thing I can think of if you have another email address that you use is to use the Assign to Someone Else feature under Other Actions.  And resend it to that new email address with your name. 

Hi @Eric T,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!