Skip to main content

Hey,

I’ve sent a document for signing, but for some reason one of the signatures has shifted to the right a bit, and now it is overlapped with some text which makes it hard to read.

How can I adjust the location of the signature? If this is not possible how do adjust the box position and resent it for signing again?

According to this:
https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=oeq1643226594604&topicId=ztq1578456332318.html&_LANG=enus

I should have a correct option, but I don’t see it in the menu:

What can I do?

@Noa 

It sounds the envelope was signed by the recipient and you see their signature on the document overlapping some other fields? After the recipient completed the signing ceremony you cannot modify that recipient anymore, as it is in a completed state. This may be the reason why there is no correct option on the envelope, which should be visible if you are the sender and owner of the document.

Thanks for the response!

According to this link:

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=oeq1643226594604&topicId=ztq1578456332318.html&_LANG=enus

There should be a Correct option for in-process envelopes, and this envelope is not yet completed. Am I missing something?

@Noa 

You are right, if the envelope is not yet completed, you should have an correct option, if you have the required permissions. Being the owner of the envelope, so typically the sender or having shared access would give you the option to correct. Not sure why you are not seeing it. It is not yet completed in the signature workflow?

Opening an ticket with Docusign Support should help you to resolve or understand why it is not possible.

However, you could not change recipients that already completed signing. You can only change the current and future recipients, e.g. to correct recipient information or add another recipient.

Hi @Noa,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!