Skip to main content

Good afternoon, 

I’ve just signed up for the eSignature Business Pro plan and when I am attempting to add a new user by going into Settings → Users → Add User, the “Add User” button disappears as the page is completing the loading process. A message popped up for a brief second wrapped in a yellow box that said something about adding a second admin account and that disappeared as well. I’ve added the screenshot I was able to capture. 

Why do both of these items disappear when the page fully loads?

Hello @HRSCS

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I know the importance of having the ability to add new users. I understand that the add new user button is missing after the page fully loads.

Have you tried the below troubleshooting:

• Clear cache/cookies
  • Try a different browser(s)
  • Try an Incognito window
  • Try a different device
  • Try a different Internet network, such as on a mobile device using data with Wi-Fi disabled.
  • Try using VPN, or if on one already, disconnect from VPN and try again
  • Please try the Alternative Signing Method

Are you the only Admin of the account?

If not, does the other Admin user, present the same issue?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

• Clear cache/cookies - done, no change
  • Try a different browser(s) - was using chrome, tired edge, no change
  • Try an Incognito window - tried, no change on either browser in incognito work
  • Try a different device - tried this on 5 different devices, same result no change
  • Try a different Internet network, such as on a mobile device using data with Wi-Fi disabled. - tested from my cell, no change. 
  • Try using VPN, or if on one already, disconnect from VPN and try again - Downloaded a VPN, installed it, connected and tested, no change. 
  • Please try the Alternative Signing Method - I'm not sure what you mean here. What alternative signing method? I don’t see another option for signing in. Unless you meant a completely different app instead of Docusign. 

Are you the only Admin of the account? - I am the only admin and user at this time. trying to add a second admin and some users to see how this works. 

If not, does the other Admin user, present the same issue? - n/a

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing. - the plan i currently have is the $65/month business pro plan. I believe that this should be capable of multi user correct?

Best regards,

Hello @HRSCS

Thank you for reaching back, to confirm, is this your only account?

Best regards,

Only account yes. This is the only subscription we have to Docusign. We’re testing it out to see if it fits our needs for a month. 

How does another account effect the button not being in the user menu? For curiosities sake

Hello @HRSCS

I hope you are doing well.

Sometimes users have multiple accounts and they are logged in to the wrong account with fewer permissions, which is why we need to rule out that option, I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you.

I do not see any reports of a bug regarding this, I recommend opening a case and have and provide the API logs and the HAR file, the case is needed because this might contain private information that cannot be disclosed in this public forum.

To open a support case with DocuSign, log into the DocuSign Support Center using your credentials. Select your profile image, then click on "Manage Cases" and "New Case". Choose a category and sub-category for your issue, complete the case form, and submit the case. Case statuses include Open, My Action Required, Pending, and Closed. If your case is closed but the issue persists, open a new case and include the case number of the closed case in your comment. How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center?

API Request Logging allows you to capture and analyze the last 50 API requests made on your account, which can help troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing. To enable logging, go to your account settings, select My Preferences, and scroll down to the API Request Log section. From there, you can enable, disable, download, or clear the logs as needed. API Request Logging

To troubleshoot network or Single Sign On (SSO) login issues, it is recommended to capture a network trace via your browser. This can be done by retrieving the network traffic and SAML response. Ensure that you redact the HAR file using a tool to remove any sensitive information before providing it for troubleshooting. Capture a network trace via your browser to troubleshoot DocuSign.

Best regards,

Hi, wondering if you have sorted this out as we are having the same issue trying to add users.