Skip to main content

hello i hope you can help me out...i’m getting fairly frustrated.  

i am trying to use access code - however - the recipient doesn’t get the pop up to open.  it just opens with no request to validate?  

it must be something in the settings that will create the validate pop- up.  i need some HELP in where to go in the setting, guessing security - but not sure what needs to be ticked or not ticked.  i compared with  a friend - they are able to get the validate pop up window for recipient - but i don’t.. need some assistance please. 

@ADJ

Did you try this out be sending an envelope to yourself as the recipient? In this special case the access code is not enforced. If the sender and recipient are the same person (email address), you are able to access the document without entering the access code.

Please try again with a different email address for the recipient, e.g. add a different email address you own that is not the actual email address used for sending. You should be required to enter the access code.

DocuSign Support Article on Access Codes for Recipients:

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=gav1643676262430&topicId=tjz1578456527954.html&_LANG=enus&language=en_US&rsc_301

Hello Michael 

thank you so much for your reply - yes i did sent it to myself -UGH -  thats’ good to know!

i sent to someone else and it still didn’t work - i then cleared my cache and browser and that seemed to work.  

i am finally up and running - greatly appreciate your reply.  

have a great day 

@ADJ 

Great to hear that your problem was resolved!

Have a great day!

Hello @ADJ ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!