Skip to main content

Hello! 

The Docusign admin for my company has set up shared envelopes for one of our employees with herself. This worked out well, but she was wondering if there would be a way to make it so that she does not receive email notifications for the shared envelops and instead only receive notifications for her own direct envelopes. I tried looking for information on this but it seems that shared envelopes are still quite new, and I was unsuccessful in finding anything on this topic. Is this possible? 

@REMT_DanielB 

Users who have access to shared envelopes do not receive notifications for those envelopes. Notifications are only triggered for envelopes that a user has sent or in which they are a designated recipient. Does this help clarify your question?

​Hi @REMT_DanielB,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!