Skip to main content
Solved

Womply PPP Admin has corrected PPP-PromNote.docx As a result, you no longer have access.

• 19 April 2021
  • 9 replies

Not sure what to do now..

Hello Maranda. That message means that the sender has removed you from the envelope. There is nothing more you can do. If you believe this is an error, you will have to contact the sender.

Why would they remove me though ? Was there a mistake in the envelope or something.:: the only thing I have left to do is sign my prom note

You will have to contact the sender. We don't know their reason for removing you as a signer.

Maranda did you ever receive your prom note? the same thing has happened yo me I dont know what to do not too much about it on the internet

Yesss I did shortly after this post

Same issue here. But I signed the PN on the Womply site by clicking NEXT and did the signatures and clicked FINISH and it went back to my application status​.

Yet I got the email that reads, ​Womply PPP Admin has corrected PPP-PromNote.docx As a result, you no longer have access.

Now, I'm not sure if it went through.

Please any idea?​

Did you figure it out ?? How do I contact my sender

Maranda what did you do to receive another promissory note?

They ended up sending another prom note …. And I signed it and received the money a few days later … I didn’t have to do anything to receive another one I jus waited it out and they sent it . Same thing happened to a friend of mine