Skip to main content
Solved

"Not All Tags Are Signed"

• 24 June 2019
  • 5 replies

Last Friday our customers started to receive an error, "Not All Tags Are Signed", even though all of the required fields have been indeed addressed. 

Has anyone else seen this, and if so, how did you get it resolved? 

I have not seen this specific error but can you provide more details...

1) Where or when do they get the error message?

2) Is this a Template or Envelope or Powerform that you have tested yourself?

3) Are multiple customers seeing the error?

4) Have you walked through the process or recorded the issue?

The Envelope is being created from the template using DocuSign for Salesforce. The issue is coming when our Customer (Signer 1) attempts to complete their portion of the signing process. The get the "Finished" button at the top, then immediately are given this error. It has happened on multiple types of browsers and both mobile and PC devices.

Not all Customers are getting the error, and I cannot seem to reproduce this error either.

We do have a case logged with support. Initially, they were trying to say that it was an issue with the set up of our templates, which have been set up the same way for the past 3 years.

Support did mention that something was pushed out on Friday, but could not elaborate on what.

One option to try to reproduce is to go into DocuSign, copy the envelope that is giving the error for the customer and send the copy to yourself, see if it errors the same way for you as a Signer. Wish I could provide some recommendations but typically if it cannot be reproduced it can be difficult to hunt down without access to logs and such, but if you can reproduce with a copy you could try reviewing fields, formulas, etc making sure nothing is hidden or read-only or something perhaps added after the envelope was generated from the Template. Please post any findings.

Came across this problem. I corrected the envelope, made no changes, then saved it. It worked after that.

Yes - 2 people got it today for me.