Skip to main content
Solved

I want to cancel my subscription to Docusign as soon as possible. Please let me know how to do.

• 22 October 2021
  • 2 replies

I have to close my account in Docusign for a while. That's why I want to close my account until I will come back. It will be appreciated if you let me know it.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the DocuSign Community.

We generally recommend downgrading your account to a free plan, rather than closing it. This will enable you to retain access to your existing completed documents, free of charge.

If you want to cancel your existing account you can follow the link below to self-serve:

https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/How-do-I-cancel-or-downgrade-my-account 

Please keep in mind that when you sign up for a DocuSign plan, you must agree to the Terms and Conditions for Use of DocuSign Service Plans. This agreement contains important information about fees and payment terms, return of balances, account terms, and terminations. We can only process cancellations and refunds according to the terms specified there.

If you would like to get live assistance you can also get in touch with DocuSign Support and an agent can cancel the account for you. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you find this information useful and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Rebeca P.

Community Moderator

I have not used the subscription. The account is new. I selected a personal monthly payment plan, @ $42.39 a month. I want to close it before the April payment is due. I do not want to downgrade.