Skip to main content
Solved

I have set up a template for signature. However, when I try to save and close the template I keep being told I cannot save it as the template is not locked. And I cannot find anywhere that I would lock and unlock the template. Any advise?

• 22 October 2021
  • 11 replies

I have set up a template for signature. However, when I try to save and close the template I keep being told I cannot save it as the template is not locked. And I cannot find anywhere that I would lock and unlock the template. Any advise?

This typically has to do with you having the template open in multiple tabs. Just to be safe, I'd close all tabs, all browsers, and try again.

I'm having the same issue and only have one browser tab open.

I am having this same issue as well, with only one browser tab open

always something with Docusign. so glitchy its crazy

Why can't there be an answer on getting a template to lock? The only thing I see is "Go to Actions and select lock", which is so useless when there isn't a lock selection in any of the available actions.

I have the same issue

Same issue after closing another browser tab

I duplicated another template in the only tab I have open for DocuSign, made my changes, and then got the error message above. I really hope I didn't just lose all that work (ugh!)

Im having the same issue and i dont see any answers here as to how to resolve it.

Same issue. Frustrating there is no consensus on how to resolve this issue, since so many other users are encountering the same challenge.

Same issue - spent 1 hour prepping this doc. Incredibly frustrating. Would like an answer