Skip to main content
Solved

How do I remove or edit recipients in the address book?

I entered the wrong address and need to change on a specific recipient.

Upon logging into your DocuSign Account, go to the profile pic in the upper right, select My Preferences, then select Contacts on the left panel. Here you can edit or delete any Contacts you created.

thank you. that was it.

Nope, doesn't work

@Dan Mitchell​ Please expand on what is "not" working?

I have an old e-mail I want to get rid of. Unable to do so.

@Dan Mitchell​ Do you get an error? Where is this email, in what product or what folder in DocuSign?

This seems out of date to me. I see "Settings", not "Preferences", and inside settings, I don't see contacts.

@WSA Production​ To my knowledge this hasn't changed, typically across the top of the DocuSign homepage you see Home, Manage, Templates, Reports. If you are an Admin you see Settings as well. Continue right and you have a Question Mark and then a Profile Pic. If the Profile Pic is selected you should see My Preferences and that opens the Contacts option on the left panel.

There is definately no "My preferences" option when I go to my profile pic in the upper right hand corner?

I was able to fix the issue. Thank you.

I also don't have anything that says, "My Preferences." See attached screenshot.

@Tse Group​ Please makes sure you are not on the "Settings" tab in DocuSign when you click on the Profile pic, go to either Home or Manage and try clicking on the picture in the upper right again.

I just found this in a Google search and it worked for me:

To manage contacts

Go to My Preferences > Contacts. To add a contact, click ADD CONTACT, and enter the contact's name, email, and company name. To edit a contact, locate the contact by searching or scanning the list. Click in the contact row, edit the contact details, and click SAVE.

How do I manage my contacts? | DocuSign Support Center

https://support.docusign.com › articles › How-do-I-manag...