Skip to main content
Solved

Hi, when I am trying to open the DocuSign for signing, there is an error, it doesn't allow me to open

• 31 March 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi, when I am trying to open the DocuSign for signing, there is an error, it doesn't allow me to open

What is the error being received?

the document is not opening, when I am trying to download and sign it shows an ERROR

Maybe provide a screenshot? I have seen an issue with browser when getting the following error but still dont have the entire error message....

An error message, "Unable to start the signing process. Please try again." when the browser attempts to open the envelope.

The following steps have been found to resolve the error:

1) In the browser, locate the Settings option which can be typically found in the upper right corner of the browser window.

2) Locate the setting for Privacy and/or Security, which should provide you with an option to delete Cookies, Browser History and Cache.

3) Proceed to delete these items, then close all Browser windows completely.

4) Try to open the envelope.

I am trying it doesn’t work

It shows delivery failure

Was this envelope originally sent to you? Did the notification get forwarded? Can you add a screenshot of the error? Have you asked the Sender to send the notification again?

Outside of getting more information I would suggest creating a DocuSign case to investigate this further.

A delivery failure typically means that you were the Sender of the envelope and you added the incorrect email address or made some error in the email address.

So if you were sent an Envelope which required Authentication and you failed then the envelope is locked until the envelope notification is resent by the Sender. You need to contact them to get a new notification so you can retry the Authentication.