Skip to main content
Question

Error try login into demo account - salesforce

• 19 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello, I tried to log in to the demo account but received the error: 'You have uncommitted work pending. Please commit or rollback before calling out.'

Can someone help?

4 replies

Badge

Hello, I try login in to demo account but received this error.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello,

Thank you for posting to DocuSign's Community.

Our Salesforce team will need to take a look into the error in more detail through a Support case.

A Support case can be created through the Web Form or by logging in to the Support Site and selecting Create a Case. Make sure to select "Salesforce Integrations” in the case category section and what integration is being used, so it is directed to the correct team.

As many details as possible of the conditions and steps to reproduce the problem, as well as screenshots, will help the appropriate team reaching a solution faster, so make sure to include them.

If there is anything that I can help along, please let me know.

Best regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

it seems can find the error in salesforce:

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=000385708&type=1

hope can help you.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Cominu.Eu,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.