Skip to main content

We have built order forms based on different templates. If we change the original word/pdf-document for example want to add totally new question in it. Do we need to built web Form all over again?

We can copy the template and replace the original document,  and the start the Create Order Form building from the start. This is how we do it now.

You edit the webform to add the additional field, then click template action in the upper right corner to edit template settings to replace the template, then go to edit template fields to add the new field to the template copy, then view template connections to connect the new field on the web form to the field on the template.  Hope this makes sense.

Hi @Mziblitim,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution or if the information provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.