Skip to main content
Solved

whats happening with support?

• 5 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi it’s been 4 days I’m going back and forth with the customer service bot running in circles, I talk to an agent that was not helpful and the team called and I was supposed to get a second callback “in few minutes”, it’s been 5 hours? I have been trying at least 15 times to get in touch this is getting ridiculous 

im trying to spend more money but you guys don’t want to take it I’m starting to get tired what are we supposed to do to activate the “Verify Identification” feature? And yes I have a standard plan. The request is simple I used to love docusign but this is a very bad customer support experience I need that feature asap for a client and I already lost 4 hours running in circle with docusign support team I’ll have no choice but to charge back my PayPal charge if I cannot get what I have been sold. 

The last call mentioned I have to buy credit to have that “verify identity” feature in happy to do that but God nobody is willing to press the button to activate that feature 

Hi @Rabyta,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Docusign Community.  

I am sorry to hear about your experience with out support team, but I will gladly help solve the issue as soon as possible.

I have reached out to you directly to collect the interaction’s case ID and help you enable the setting, if needed.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Rabyta,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!