Skip to main content
Solved

Timing for February 2024 Core Release

• 1 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, I’m new to the DocuSign online community.
Will the February 2024 Core Release for the demo environment be announced in early February? 
I’ve recently opted in on the Notifications Settings to receive Product Updates via email.
I also checked the Release Notes page and the most recent Release Notes seem to be for the January release.
https://support.docusign.com/s/releasenotes?page=1&labelKey=Release_Note&labelKey=eSignature
Thank you.

Hi Ebeiler,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking for the February Release Note publish date, and I will clarify the topic for you.

Release Notes do not follow a regular schedule, since these cover multiple operational units within DocuSign.

However, it is most common for these releases to happen at the end of the month.

For more details on this topic, see:

DocuSign Release Notes: FAQ

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Thank you for the reply. 
I had also submitted a support case with my question and received a response this afternoon. 
The response indicated that even if there were no new feature updates to the Core eSignature product, there would definitely be a published document for the February Core Release by the end of this month. 

I will continue to monitor the Release Notes page for monthly updates (as our team has been doing since we implemented DocuSign in 2019.)  Thank you.

Thank you for the reply. 
I had also submitted a support case with my question and received a response this afternoon. 
The response indicated that even if there were no new feature updates to the Core eSignature product, there would definitely be a published document for the February Core Release by the end of this month. 

I will continue to monitor the Release Notes page for monthly updates (as our team has been doing since we implemented DocuSign in 2019.)  Thank you.

In case anyone needs the link: 
February 2024 Demo Release Notes were posted yesterday (05-Feb-2024 first publication date). 
https://support.docusign.com/s/releasenotes?page=1&labelKey=Release_Note&labelKey=eSignature