Skip to main content
Solved

Report on Last Login / Login Source for my organization's Users

My organization uses DocuSign for Salesforce, and we're trying to track adoption, including from which system users more frequently generate/send envelopes. Is there any way to report on this in the DocuSign portal? I found this question, marked closed, but I didn't see any resolution: https://support.docusign.com/s/question/0D51W000069k6LoSAI/last-login-user-audit

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Currently, there is no way to report on user login or envelope source. I would recommend you to reach out to support to consider an enhancement request.

Keep in mind that you can always submit a support case to have one of our support experts assist you by clicking the link below.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport

If you are not able to open the case on this page, you should scroll down to 'More Support Options' and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option to fill out a form or calling Support.

Best regards,

Franklin H. | DocuSign Community Moderator

This feature was asked 4 years ago. It seems that DocuSign has still not implemented yet. Just wonder why it is so hard to track and show users' last login in DocuSign admin account?

We send 150k envelopes a year and have 290 accounts. We need last login too. Last envelope report is no good as we have some accounts that only recieve replies and monitor other accounts. We keep disabling them as part of our required security audits.

We need last login too, as part of our required security audits.

Hi Reply to, We have received your request and it has been assigned to the IT Business Systems team.  One of the team will be in contact shortly to assist you. Thanks, IT Helpdesk.
Dear Reply to Customer Community, Your ticket - Monica Giannetti answered: Report on Last Login / Login Source for my organization's Users-  has been closed. We hope that the ticket was resolved to your satisfaction. If you feel that the ticket should not be closed or if the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email. Sincerely, IT Team

What was the resolution to this?

Hi Reply to, We have received your request and it has been assigned to the IT Business Systems team.  One of the team will be in contact shortly to assist you. Thanks, IT Helpdesk.
Dear Reply to Customer Community, Your ticket - Eric Nordquist answered: Report on Last Login / Login Source for my organization's Users-  has been closed. We hope that the ticket was resolved to your satisfaction. If you feel that the ticket should not be closed or if the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email. Sincerely, IT Team

I think DocuSign’s fear is that such a feature, LastLogin, would reduce their user license count. That’s what we’re trying to do. Audit users that have been inactive for some time and remove the account.