Skip to main content

Our organization just released updated envelopes for intakes.  We’re receiving calls from clients stating that they’ll reach the questionnaire page with radio boxes being used in a “on the scale of 1-5” manner, and not being able to complete the whole document without Docusign returning them back to this questionnaire page.  Each question has their own group of 5 radio boxes.  When they reach the end and attempt to submit, it brings them back to this particular questionnaire page where the very first question (line 1) will have all the radio boxes lined with a jagged red outline. 

So far, we’ve gotten 4 different clients who have reported the same exact issue.  The work-around I managed to find was instructing them to make another choice in that group of radio boxes, and then changing back to their original number choice.  So far, that’s been successful in bypassing that nuisance, but I wanted to know if there’s another way at troubleshooting this.  

All I’ve done thus far is delete that group of radio boxes and then reestablishing them.  Has this occurrence happened to anyone else?

Hello @RMK96712 ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Has this happened to a specific set of documents/template? If you remove the set of radio buttons from the document > Save > and create a copy of the template to later add the set of radio buttons again do you get the same issue?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!