Skip to main content
Question

Migrating from HelloSign to Docusign

• 1 August 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, we will be migrating from HelloSign to Docusign. We are hoping to migrate all the documents in HelloSign into Docusign. I am wondering if anyone has gone through this process before. If so, could you provide any insight or process taken to do this smoothly. Has anyone used the repository product provided by Docusign? We will not be migrating any templates.

Hello @FRodriguez ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns and thank you for giving Docusign a chance!

I understand you are looking for a way to migrate all your HelloSign documents to Docusign to keep them in a single place.

Unfortunately, Docusign does not have an option to upload already completed documents as it is a cloud created to store documents sent and completed through Docusign. However, Docusign does allow you to connect a different cloud sever (such as Dropbox or Google Drive) where you can store Docusign documents along side the HelloSign documents. A rule can be created where the documents are automatically sent to the cloud server of your choice: Evaluating Agreement Actions

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @FRodriguez ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!