Skip to main content
Solved

Issue - SSO

• 22 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I am administrator and got two different  department. I got a scenario where an employee is in both the department. I need to know whether they can be both account and how does sso allows them to be in both the account. 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @lakshmi,

Thank you for reaching out here, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community. We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand you want to know an SSO configuration would let users with multiple accounts use the same SSO.

I can only provide you with general information about this, for information about your account in specific you will need to create a case with Docusign Support, because private information will need to be reviewed. To open a support case in the Docusign Support Center, go to the "Get Support" section and select "Open a Support Case". Log in using your Docusign credentials and select a case subject. If you have multiple Docusign accounts, choose the appropriate account to continue. Open a case in the Docusign Support Center. If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can find below the available phone numbers to contact Customer Support:

• North America: 1-800-379-9973
  • Australia: +61 1800 841 231
  • United Kingdom: +44 203 714 4800
  • France: +33 975 181 331 (09:00 - 17:00 CET/CEST)
  • Brazil: +55 11 3330 1000 (08:00 - 19:00 BRT/BRST)
  • Germany: +49 800 7241 748 (09:00 - 17:00 CET/CEST)

If both accounts have the same email and password combination and both of them are on the same Docusign server they will have the option to  Switch Between Accounts, Users with multiple accounts on different Docusign sites can easily switch between them by selecting the desired account after entering their email address on the login page. The Select a user page displays the account name and Docusign site for each user, making it easy to identify the desired account. To switch to a different account, simply log out and log in again, selecting the new account. Switch Between Accounts on Different Sites

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.