Skip to main content
Solved

I'm vahing issues downloading our invoice for July and August 2023. I encounter an error saying "We encountered an error when downoading invoice xxxxxx". We urgently need those invoices.

• 7 August 2023
  • 4 replies

I'm vahing issues downloading our invoice for July and August 2023. I encounter an error saying "We encountered an error when downoading invoice xxxxxx". We urgently need those invoices.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you are having issues downloading your invoices.

Have you tried to clear the cookies and the cache? or try using a different browser?

If you are still having issues you can create a case with DocuSign Support and request the information from the support agent.

More information at How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center?

Download an Invoice.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.

Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I can not download my August invoice, the platform said that we have a problem, please send me the invoice to my email k***@***l.com / Account ID: 7***

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you are having issues downloading your invoices.

DocuSign will only process billing/account requests approved by a DocuSign administrator at your company. 

If you’re not an account administrator, please get in touch with that person to move forward with the process. 

If you are a DocuSign administrator, please open a Customer Support case by clicking the link below, and we’ll address your request as soon as possible. https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you cannot open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down the page to “More Support Options” and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." You will have different options to contact Support.

More information at How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center?

Download an Invoice.

For security reasons, I will proceed to remove the Private Identifiable Information from your latest post.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi,

i have the same issue, like Kevin. I can't download the invoice for September.

Could you please help me?

Thank you in advance.