Skip to main content

Hello,

I’m trying to achieve the following, but with the tool I have available, this doesn’t seem possible?

I would like to receive a report or have a means to follow up unsigned envelops older than 1 week that have been sent by X,Y & Z. While also being able to filter out X, Y & Z from the results.

Currently we use a template in DocuSign where we fill in some data before it gets sent off to the end user. Because of this, we see ourself as a recipient in all of the reports as well.

I also can’t seem to filter the results for older than 1 week, newer than 3 months or something like that.

I wanted to check out workflows, but I can’t find that in the admin portal of DocuSign. I’m guessing this has something to do with licencing? 

How do you guys handle this scenario? We want to do a weekly check on unsigned envelops for specific people and templates preferably by using a scheduled report.

Hello

• Navigate to Reports: Go to the Reports section in your DocuSign account.
    • Create a Custom Report: Attempt to create a custom report that includes filters for:
      • Envelope Status: Set to "Sent" or "Waiting for Others" to capture unsigned envelopes.
      • Sent By: Filter by specific users X, Y, and Z.
      • Date Range: Although limited, select the closest predefined date range (e.g., "Last Month") and adjust as needed.
    • Exclude Recipients: Unfortunately, excluding specific recipients isn't possible in standard reports. However, you can export the report and filter out unwanted recipients manually.
  • Export and Manipulate Data Manually

• Export Report Data: Run a report that includes all necessary data and export it as a CSV file.
    • Use Spreadsheet Software: Open the CSV file in Excel or Google Sheets.
    • Apply Filters:
      • Date Filters: Use custom date filters to show envelopes older than one week and newer than three months.
      • Sender Filters: Filter to include only envelopes sent by X, Y, and Z.
      • Recipient Filters: Exclude rows where X, Y, and Z are recipients.
    • Automate with Macros: If you're comfortable with Excel macros or scripts, you can automate this filtering process to save time each week.

Have a good day

Hey,

This is exactly what I did, but this feels so unnecessary complicated for what could be a standard report, no? Keeping track of unsigned envelops should be way easier than this.

Personally, I’d love to create a custom dashboard that has fine grained filters. You’re already collecting the data on all these envelops, but there is no real way to do some real custom filtering on it.

Kind regards,

Maarten

@Maarten Van Nuffel 

YES! Keeping track of the unsigned envelopes should be much easier.

You can add this as an “idea” (or vote for a similar idea) - top of the forum page there is a menu - “ideas’ is the 6th one in.

good luck

mr1